Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quality Time with Cousin Abigail

Hi, everyone. My parents received so much positive feedback on my Portugal blog that they asked me to write another entry about our trip to Ocean City. It's been a busy few weeks so it's taken me a while to get around to writing about the trip. I've moved to a new classroom, figured out how to climb out of my crib, and even celebrated my second birthday! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's get back to our trip.

One of the best parts of my trip was that I got to spend time with my cousin Abigail. Here she is giving the thumbs-up sign:


We have so much in common even though we're growing up half a continent away from each other! In addition to having identical bathing suits, we get the same blank expression when we're zoning out in front of the television:



Television is okay, but reading is much more fun. Both Abigail and I love to read. Here we're listening to Abigail's mommy (my Aunt Lisa) read us a story:



One of the things I like about Abigail is that she's not one for formality. Here she and I are enjoying a drink using our matching Elmo cups. Thanks for bringing the cups to the beach, Abigail!


Both of us are huge Elmo fans. Here we are showing off our favorite dolls for the camera:


Dinner is serious business. It's one of the five most important meals of the day:



Here we are enjoying a laugh at Nicola's in Rehoboth Beach. Abigail must have just told one of her world-famous jokes:


Another thing we share in common is that both of us love spending time with our Saba. I tell you, that guy is a laugh a minute:


Saba is an excellent singer. Here he's leading us in a rousing rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I'm sure they're still talking about it at Nicola's:



Two cheers for Saba and Abigail! Hooray!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: