Dahlia doesn't see her Ojichan much, so it took a few days for her to warm up to him. He finally figured out the way to her heart -- food! Ojichan took over during snack time and bonded with Dahlia by doling out her beloved Cheerios. He then tried to "train" Dahlia using some of the tricks that worked (sort of) with the family dog.
"Dance, Dahlia, dance!"

"Sit Dahlia, sit!"

Helping Dahlia put her shoes back on:

I love ojichan!
Dahlia also spent more quality time with Cousin Eli. They had battled over toys the last time they saw each other, but this time they let bygones be bygones. By the end of the trip, they were best buddies.
Sharing a drink:

Playing on the beach:
Dancing in the airport:
Hi, Eli! You're so much fun to play with! I hope I get to see you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment